So, at the beginning of April, we moved to a new house! It's actually a townhouse, but we love it. We were so crowded before in our condo, and even though it was in a great location (right on the lake) we just couldn't handle the space-deficiency anymore. Now we are a little further from work, but it's gorgeous here in Midway, right on the creek. Everyday I wake up in my new home and am so glad it's not just a dream! I even have my very own craft room now, with multiple desks and tons of space for me to make jewelry, scrapbook, do cards, and every other craft that I do. Last night I finally took advantage of the new room and did my first craft project here, creating some new decor for our place! Dave has his own "room" too, for all of his gear and such. We also have guest rooms, and sitting rooms, and more rooms still! I wonder how we ever went so long without all this space. I know it's not a kid, but it is big news for us! I know that I am not all that great at keeping up with this blog (hopefully that will change now that we have internet here at the new place), but I am thinking about creating another blog to post all the craft projects that I do, now that I have so much more room to do them!
Fabric Baby Shoes
-
These cute little shoes only use a tiny bit of fabric, and are really fast
to make!
16 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment