I think everyone has addictions. Some are illegal, some dangerous and self destructive, and others, like mine are just.....well who knows what they are....space taking maybe? You see, most of my addictions are clothes. Not all clothes mind you, though I do love new clothes. Mainly, three specific items of clothing. 1. Skirts. I love skirts. Call me a girlie girl or whatever you want, but I prefer skirts over any other type of bottoms. They are comfortable and feminine, and I never seem to have enough of them. 2. Vests. I am not sure when this addiction came about...after meeting my husband (he always wears one) no doubt. This addiction and the next one are sort of seasonal. I have vests in many colors to go with any outfit. Typically, I like the puffy winter ones, but occasionally I will go with a suede or fleece one. Maybe it helps even out the femininity of the skirts, who knows? 3. Boots. This is kind of a funny one. I love cute boots, but unless they are extremely comfortable, I won't really wear them. I have some very nice leather boots....with heels....but I see the heels and it's kind of a turn off. I am all about comfort, and no matter how cute it is, I am just not willing to sacrifice that...very often. For some reason, this does not keep me from buying a really fabulous pair with heels. Especially if it is on sale. I love sales! That's an addiction for another day though I guess.
Fabric Baby Shoes
-
These cute little shoes only use a tiny bit of fabric, and are really fast
to make!
16 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment